Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Terrible/Terrific/Trying/Tremendous Twos

Cake, Please! CHEESE!


Mimi, Geep, Leyton, and Redding

(I can't believe a picture actually exists where everyone is looking at the camera)

"LaLaLaLa, Elmo's Song"

"Thomas, He's the Cheeky one..."


Thank you Nana for the AWESOME t-shirts!
I wish for...a lifetime supply of Elmo cupcakes

Here Redding, let me help you...
Leyton wanted to help a little too much. But, hey, that is what big brothers are for, right?

ELMO OVERLOAD...And loving it!Happy Birthday Redding/Redzilla/Zilla/Redda/Redito/RedBear!

Things I don't want to forget...

Birthday Theme:


ELMO

Cake:

Vanilla with Cream Cheese Frosting

Wishes:

To see "ElmoSong Alive"

ElmoSong present


Height:

35 inches


Weight:

27 pounds


Head:

50.5 centimeters


Favorite Words/phrases:

ElmoSong, snack, Mommy, I go pee pee already, more treats, Where is fluff, where is my golf blanket, I goofy (instead of "excuse me"), you hold me, you do it


What is he doing:

Moving (constantly), running, climbing, building castles, saying his ABC's, counting to 18, harassing his brother, being so cute I can hardly stand it, doing everything Leyton is doing, being a trouble maker (even as cute as he is...)

No comments: