Thursday, October 20, 2011

Playing Catch Up

It's been too long. 
In order to catch up to recent events,
I am going to do a review of what has been happening since I last posted...
 Aunt Laura and Uncle James came to visit!  I had some really wonderful pictures of Laura and Redding.  Operator error is preventing those from being posted.  I am still figuring out my new camera...
 Leyton started soccer again for the fall season. 
Dennis and I are enjoying parenting and not coaching this season. 

 We went to Frankie's.  Lots. 



And played more miniature golf.   

We harassed Geep.

We learned to play chess



And we learned to play the xylophone. 
We had a very full September and October.  I, Jennifer, started back to work so the boys are in preschool.  They are enjoying it and are making many new friends. 
Currently, they are looking forward to Santa and their birthdays.  Ahh, the life of a kid! 

No comments: