Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Brothers

Having two boys, two years apart, can be interesting. 
There is never a dull moment in my house. 
Nor is there a moment when my house is not a total disaster.
Some days, they fight. 
ALL.  DAY.  LONG. 


They jump off couches.  When they are not supposed to. 
They also hide behind these same couches and eat Halloween candy. 
And blame it on a ghost. 

They give me their angry "Stripe" faces (from Gremlins) when I ask them not to jump off couches. 

They practice their "Matrix" moves

But at the end of the day...they love each other. 
And actually play really well together. 
They are such good boys. 

What more can you ask for?

1 comment:

Tawnya said...

Sounds like ours!! I love it! Especially the part about hiding behind the couches (chair for us) and eating candy. I always catch them and make them go brush their teeth!! You would be proud. ;)