Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving Thanks

We had a different Thanksgiving this year.  Thanksgiving traditionally consisted of traveling, by many parties.  This year, we had to drive only 20 minutes to Mimi and Geeps house!  Fabulous.  While Granny Shipp, Granddaddy Shipp, Dana, Steve, and Taylor did not get to attend (we missed you guys), Laura and James made their way up.  Also in attendance were our neighbors Yogi, Gill, Lilly, and Irene (Yogi's Mom who was visiting from Holland).  We really enjoyed having them and giving them a real, American Thanksgiving!  Fun Times were had by all!

While I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked (or as many as I thought),
I think you will see that we had a great time!

Leyton and Lilly rolling in the leaves.

Leyton and Uncle James



Leyton's favorite game..."Can't catch me"


Lilly decided to play a game of catch too!

Leyton and Aunt Laura

No comments: