Wednesday, February 22, 2012

3

Where did the time go?!  The little one is 3!

What to say about my (our) dear Redding...
-He is very sweet
-He loves to run, play with his brother, and fight.
-Did I mention he likes to fight.  I think martial arts is in his near future. 
-He loves to snuggle and give hugs but NO kisses.  I can only place my lips on his head.  No pucker.
-He could eat black olives and guacamole all day, every day. 
-He is very good at playing independently but also plays well with others. 
-He loves his monster trucks and hot wheels. 
-He loves to sing, especially while taking a bath. 
-He has a sweet tooth.  A giant one. 
-He wants a super hero cape with Super Redding on it.  He wants to protect the world. 
-He refers to himself as "Regular Redding", "Super Redding", "Mr. Cool", or the "Red Dragon".  He decides in the morning who he will be for the day.  "Today, Mommy, I will be Mr. Cool" (and then he puts on his sunglasses).
-He is very, very cute.  The girls love him. 

No comments: