Thursday, July 16, 2009

Redding's Checkup


We went for Redding's 4 1/2 month old checkup today. He is doing well and growing quickly. He has gained 4 pounds since his 10 week old checkup. I guess Mommy's milk is fattening him up just fine!

He weighed 15lbs. 14ozs. (50%) and was 27 inches (90%). These stats are almost identical to Leytons at this age. Funny how that happens.

We are debating when and if to have his lingual frenum cut. We had Leyton's done around this age but the doctor said to wait with Redding because his doesn't seem to be as bad. We are going to reevaluate at his next visit at 6 months.

A few other notes...Redding is reaching for everything. He has to have a toy or blanket in order to keep his hands occupied or else he gets a bit ancy. Leyton still makes him laugh like you would not believe. I think they are going to be a good team together. Trouble, but a good team.
Redding is rolling over and really wants to sit up on his own. I can't wait for him to reach this milestone but in the same breath, I don't want my baby to grow up too quickly!

Sleeping, ah, sleeping. Like Leyton, Redding is not a great sleeper. We are adjusting though.
As long as my babies are healthy, I am happy.

What more could a mother ask for?

Well, maybe a manicure and pedicure.

No comments: